Aurora Breyer - 13" Clydesdale
Make a strong and sturdy friend with this Breyer Clydesdale! Perhaps the most well-known draft horse, the gentle Clydesdale can stand 18 hands high and weigh up to 2,400 pounds! Most commonly seen with a bay coat, they have long hair around their lower legs called feathering.
Breyer horses are classic and realistic horses made by and for people who love horses!
- 13 inches in size
- High quality materials and hand construction makes for a unique and soft touch
- Beautiful brown coat with white face markings, white plush hooves and "socks," and a long, soft black mane and tail
- Features a red and silver twined bridle and reins and a classic Breyer tag
- Unique Corral Packaging with name plate
- Perfect gift for those who love Breyer Horses
You May Also Like